Tuesday 14 January 2014

Brief intro of myself

Hi there.. This is kinda my first official blog so bear with me for a bit as I try to accustom myself to blogging :).

Well, my name is Jon and I turn 19 this year. The reason I'm making this blog is mainly because I feel the need to let things out by any means available. Unfortunately, twitter is no longer an option for me as I have recently accepted my brother as a follower... Its not that I have a bad relationship with him, but mainly cause I feel uncomfortable with him reading my rage tweets. But this doesn't only apply to my brother, but to all my friends as well... I'm a complicated guy.

Another reason I've created this blog is to talk about my daily life in a more personal manner? To explain what I mean... Is basically twitter and facebook posts appear in everyone's timeline, and they will read it whether intentionally or not. As for blogs, if I'm not mistaken only shows the title of the blog. This therefore limits the readers in the sense that my followers will read it only if they care? Or at least feel a sense that they want to know instead of accidentally reading and pretending to care. Of course I may be wrong by saying such blunt words but this is the vibe I've been getting for the past few years and apologise to those who feel offended. 

So yeah, I'm going to be posting my daily activities (hopefully) everyday. Probably before I go to sleep so I can jot down everything that happened while I was awake. 

I'm open to positive criticism in your comments (if comments are possible at all because I honestly have no clue how blogspot works) xP

And as a heads up, I apologise in advance for my future anger that I might post up. 
I kind of wanted to start my first day now at 3.36am, to talk about what I'm feeling currently which is not exactly in the 'okay' zone... But I figured I should have an intro that talks about me in general and the reason I started this blog rather than complain :P.

In short, this is going to become my public diary open for anyone and everyone (hopefully not family members and or friends I feel uncomfortable with).. don't worry though, because you wont know if I'm uncomfortable with you or not because in person, I appear to be comfortable with everyone I know :3

Hope to see you again? O.o
is this how people normally end their blog? 
Oh well, I'll get it eventually :)



No comments:

Post a Comment